Fully-funded Foreign Education Scholarships from the Irish Government 2023
For the Government of Ireland Fully-funded Foreign Education Scholarships 2023, interested candidates are asked to apply. The project will award 60 scholarships to successful applicants who have been offered a spot at an authorized Irish higher education institution for a year of study at the Masters or PhD level.
The 2023 GOI-IES program seeks to demonstrate Ireland’s involvement in its prospective partner nations. The program is run in the higher education sector and supported through a collaboration between the Government of Ireland and the institutions of higher learning (HEIs).
The branding of scholarships as distinguished rewards reflects the key themes about Ireland as a hub of global innovation, research, and education. For every scholar who receives a scholarship, it is anticipated that many more potential Students will become known as an international center of excellence.
Benefits for students: Scholarships must be regarded as highly desirable and value adding to individuals’ subsequent lives and careers. In view of this, the GOI-IES will be awarded:
- to high calibre higher education students from non-EU/EEA countries.
- to students studying in Ireland for a period of one year.
Benefits for Higher Education sector: GOI-IES reflects Ireland’s commitment to excellence in the provision of higher education for both domestic and international students. It will:
- highlight Ireland’s strengths as a centre of international education and align with institutional strategies for education, research and innovation;
- promote links with target markets globally;
- strengthen the internationalisation strategies of HEIs especially in the context of the system performance framework.
Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study;
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- Open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
- Have a domiciliary of origin outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland or United Kingdom
- Have received an offer of a place in a full-time course at an eligible Irish higher education institution for either:
- One year of a taught masters degree programme
- One year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD programme)
Candidates must demonstrate:
- A record of outstanding academic achievement;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Participation in extra curriculum activities. For example: humanitarian work; politics either local, national or international; arts; sports;
- A strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES aligns with their longer-term goals.
How To Apply
The deadline for the submission of applications is at 5pm (Irish Time) on March 24, 2023.
Click here to apply
Deadline: March 24, 2023
For more information, see FAQ and visit GOI-IES.
For More Details, News.Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES