How to Apply for the 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program at AB InBev International Breweries Plc
Graduate Management Trainee Program at AB InBev International Breweries Plc – AB InBev International Breweries Plc is presently accepting applications from qualified applicants for the Graduate Management Trainee Program. We seek seeking candidates who are enthusiastic about a cross-functional career and open to learning new things as they advance in their careers.
The business is dedicated to promoting growth that improves lives for more people in more locations. through the use of sociable brands and experiences. due to our commitment to using the greatest ingredients when brewing beer. And via our dedication to fostering the development of local communities, businesses, farmers, and retailers.
Company/Organization(s): AB InBev International Breweries Plc, Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship duration: 12 months
Available slot: Multiple
Basic qualifications: last year bachelor or master
Nationality: All nationalities
AB InBev Graduate Management Trainee | What to expect
GMTs can expect the following during their first 12 months:
- Rotations of 3-4 months, with each experience aligned with our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply/Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on current business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs hear first-hand about our business strategy from our most senior leaders and network with peers.
- Access to the global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations in the zone (intra-zone mobility required)
- Formal mentorship and access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon program completion (openness to ambiguous career path).
To be eligible for the International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- At the start of the program, completed or in the last year of a bachelor’s degree (preferably STEM discipline); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- Not more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal work experience on the program start date. (Internship, vacancy, short-term contracts and co-op experiences do not apply)
- Legal work permit (full citizenship) in the country for which the application is made
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigerian citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility increases potential opportunities – candidates must be open to working and living in different locations
How to apply: Interested candidates seeking the International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program should apply application online for the program.
International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in accordance with International Breweries Plc’s employment plan and talent requirements.
Application Deadline: Not stated
Visit the official website for more information