Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship is currently open to applications from exceptional and motivated international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university for the 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship was established in 2012 to support outstanding students to study undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree at Peking University.
Exhibition sponsor(s): Beijing University, China
Host Institution(s): Beijing University, China
Scholarship Worth: financed
Number of awards: Multiple
Study level: Undergraduates and postgraduate students
Nationality: International students
Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship | DETAILS
The scholarship is divided into two categories: full and partial scholarships. The full scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend (including living allowance), and medical insurance. The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees.
The monthly allowance is given as follows:-
Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/month
To be eligible for Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicant must have an offer to study at Peking University as a foreign student
- Applicants must be a college freshman
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants who have not received any other scholarship funding
- Candidates seeking courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Students enrolled in professional degree programs, joint degree programs, and English-taught programs are not eligible to apply.
How to apply: To be eligible for Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship, applicants must visit the PKU Online Application System (http://www.studyatpku.com)click on “Scholarship Application” – “New student”, complete the application form and submit.
- Submit the letter of appeal to ISDPKU in person or mail it before the deadline.
- The committee assesses the applications
- The list of selected candidates will be submitted for final assessment
- The list of successful candidates will be announced.
Application Deadline: May 2023