Pollicy Fellowship Program 2023 Call for Applications for Students and Young Professionals
the 15th of January 2023.
You are encouraged to apply for the Pollicy Fellowship Programme 2023 if you are interested. The goal of Pollicy’s fellowship program is to educate students and young professionals to civic technology and research efforts while also giving fellows the opportunity to use their data skills to further the body of knowledge in the field.
During the course of the six-month fellowship, participants will have the chance to work with pioneers in civic tech, carry out exploratory research on issues connected to using data and civic tech to enhance government services, and build their capacity for using equitable data. In addition to working with the Pollicy team and other partners in the civic tech sector, fellows are expected to use their time to conduct their final research, produce multimedia products, blog entries, and training curricula, and present events both online and offline.
Pollicy aims to recruit and empower five fellows to support its various data initiatives for the 2023 fellowship programme, which will include:
- A Research Fellow (francophone, preferably Senegal)
- Advocacy Fellow (Kampala)
- Communications Fellow (Remote or Kampala)
- Data Fellow (Kampala), and Grants
- Growth (Business Development) Fellow (Remote)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct secondary research on topics related to our work with the assistance of the research team in order to inform our reach and creative content development.
- Collaborate with the research team to collect programme data, interviews, and quotes for research purposes.
- Collaborate with the team and participate in facilitated design thinking workshops to develop cutting-edge products such as dashboards, chat bots, algorithmic functions, meta-analysis, and data visualisation.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the supervisor; and Adhere to all organisational policies and procedures.
- Open to students and young professionals;
- Applicants must have interest in civic tech and research initiatives.
The deadline for receiving applications is January 15, 2023 at 5:00pm EAT.
For more information, visit Pollicy Fellowship.
For More Details, News.Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES