Program for Media Leadership in Toronto (WIFT) 2023
the 28th of January 2023.
You are encouraged to apply for the WIFT Toronto Media Leadership Program 2023 if you are interested. The Media Leadership Program is a one-of-a-kind, fully immersive learning experience that blends best practices from senior industry executives with business school instruction from Schulich MBA instructors. One of the best business schools in the world is frequently regarded as the Schulich School of Business.
Individual assessments and team exercises are among the program activities. In the past, CEOs and senior executives from the National Film Board, CBC, Bell Media, Shaw Media, Corus, Blue Ant, and significant production companies have contributed to the MLP curriculum.
A biennial program, the MLP. Applications are encouraged from participants in the screen-based business across all segments. The Schulich School of Business will provide certificates of completion to successful participants. Attendance and participation are required in order to receive the certificate.
“It was an incredible experience. The Media Leadership Program offered a thorough framework to help participants better comprehend and negotiate the micro and macro difficulties of our quickly evolving sector. More significantly, I connected with a remarkable group of role models from across our industry that I can lean on for support and counsel.
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for consideration:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- Screen-based professional with a minimum of ten years management/entrepreneurial experience
- Successful candidates must be prepared to participate in ongoing evaluations and will be requested to provide a testimonial on completion of the program
This program is open to WIFT Toronto members and non-members; all are welcome to apply—regardless of gender—providing they meet overall eligibility.
How To Apply
To apply, please:
- Submit the Program Application Fee ($25.00 plus HST)
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference “Media Leadership Program 2023 – Program Application”) including
- Cover Letter outlining educational and professional development goals. (Max. 2 pages)
- Describe your leadership experiences and identify what areas you hope to develop through the program.
- Describe your short-term and long-term career goals. Why are you pursuing this program at this point in your career?
- 2. Resume / CV including education and professional work experience (Max. 2 pages)
- 3. Personal Bio (Max. 150 words)
- 4. One Letter of Recommendation from an industry professional (max 2 pages)
Please name your submitted files in PDF format in the order listed below, using this template: MLP2023 –Document #–Full Name–Description of File.PDF. e.g. MLP2023–Alex Talent–Bio.doc
Questions? Please contact Laurie Januska, Director of Programming at email@example.com.
Deadline for Applications: January 28, 2023 (11:59pm EDT)
For more information, visit WIFT Toronto Media Leadership Program
For More Latest Update Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES