Scholarship Application Form Portal for the Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023–2024
Apply today for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships through the open application portal for international students. We are excited to let you know that the registration form for the 2023–2024 Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships is currently open. See the details below.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship to Foreign Students Tenable in Brunei Darussalam is open for applications through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the academic year 2023–2024. Online enrollment is currently open! Before the deadline, register.
The following higher education institutions in Brunei offer undergraduate degrees and postgraduate master’s degrees:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA),
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB),
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB) and
- Politeknik Brunei (PB).
Requirements for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships Application Form
Not exceed the age of 25, for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes, and the age of 35, for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programmes, on the first day of July on the year when the course/programme starts.
Be proficient in English with a Credit 6 at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a Grade ‘C” in IGCSE English (as a second language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum score of 550.
Benefits for successful applicants
The scholarship recipient will be facilitated with the benefits of the scholarship as follows:
- exemption from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration and orientation fees for the duration of the programme;
- an economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/ country of domicile prior to the commencement of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the course;
- a monthly personal allowance of BND$500.00;
- a monthly meals allowance of BND$150.00;
- an annual book allowance of BND$600.00;
- accommodation at the residential college of the University/ Polytechnic;
- baggage allowance for shipment of the scholarship recipient’s personal effects to his country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the programme, at a maximum amount of:
- o BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region; or
- o BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region;
- comprehensive insurance cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship. The scholarship recipient is urged to obtain additional insurance prior to his travel to Brunei Darussalam and for the whole duration of the Scholarship at his own expense.
How to apply for 2023–2024 Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships
Application form closing date for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023/2024
The closing date for application of the Scholarship is 15 February 2023.