To Apply: Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship at Oxford 2023
If you want to study at the University of Oxford but lack the funding to do so, are there any scholarships available? Then submit an application for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2023, which will pay your tuition and provide a grant for living expenses while you attend the University of Oxford.
The scholarships were created to help undergraduate students who have excelled academically but may not be able to enroll in their chosen area of study due to financial limitations. Scholarships will be given based on academic achievement and financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Course fees and grant towards living costs
Nationality: International students
Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for this scholarship at Oxford University:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be registered for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford for the 2023 academic session.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into Oxford University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered scholarship.
- Subject Eligibility: Humanities, Social Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Life and Medical Sciences.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must register for an undergraduate programme through UCAS before the application deadline and be successful in getting a place in order to be considered for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2023.
Interested applicants can then proceed to complete the scholarship application form online when the form is out.
Application Deadline: 9 February 2023
Visit the Official Website for more Details
For More Details, News.Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES