Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2023 Applcation Form is open for interested applicant to apply online – register here. Looking for banking Management Trainee Programme in 2023, Union Bank is here to offer you Management Trainee Programme in 2023 – register below:
About the program
Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2023 is open to young professionals looking to acquire valuable skills and experience through three available pathways: Sales Academy, Tech Bootcamp, and the General Management Trainee.
Application Requirements Eligibility Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2023
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023.
- Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants
Benefits for successful selected applicants
Fast-Paced Learning Platform
The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
Broad Career Opportunities
At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
Master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organisation, regardless of role, industry, or location.
A Positive Work Environment
Enjoy working in a positive work environment that promotes employees’ well-being, productivity, and growth. #TeamUnion
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme provides you with indispensable skills that will help you successfully start and navigate your career.
Steps to apply for 2023 Union Bank Management Trainee Programme
To apply online use this link: https://www.jobberman.com/job-seeker/union-bank
Email will be sent to all successful applicants
The post Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2023 for Nigerians appeared first on Efficiency View.