Empowerment Bursary Program for the Johannesburg Stock Exchange 2023
Register here to apply for the 2023 Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Empowerment Bursary Program. We’d like to let you know about the current Johannesburg Stock Exchange Empowerment Bursary Program. To apply, click here.
In South Africa, I presume? Are you interested in applying for the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Empowerment Bursary Program? If so, you have the chance to do so.
The JSE is dedicated to upskilling and cultivating SA’s future leaders. “Education is the most potent weapon which you can use to change the world,” the great Nelson Mandela once stated. The JSE Empowerment Fund (JEF) was created with the intention of assisting students in their pursuit of their academic objectives. The JEF provides scholarships to second-year students who were previously underprivileged.
Degree Programme Required
- Computer Science
- Actuarial Science
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
Requirements Needed for JSE Empowerment Bursary Programme
- Applications are restricted to students who are South African citizens within the designated group.
- The joint income of the students’ parents/caregivers should not exceed a joint income of R350, 000 per annum.
- Only applications for 2nd year, 3rd year, or Honours level of studies will be considered.
- Undergraduates must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-Graduates must have achieved a minimum of 60%.
Please note better: Please note that all applications must include an affidavit confirming the information provided. – If JSE dependents apply, a declaration stating the same must be included with the bursary application
How to register for Johannesburg Stock Exchange Empowerment Bursary Programme
For More Details, News.Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES