9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Call for Applications 2023
the 15th of February 2023 (Early Bird Registration)
You are encouraged to apply for the 9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in 2023 if you are interested. The 9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), from July 7–10, 2023. Dubai is the ideal location to begin an entrepreneurial journey.
Together with the Swiss School of Management and the Global School of Business Management, Bootcamp is being hosted for this edition. Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp was established in 2017 with the goal of providing young entrepreneurs with the greatest platform to start a business from beginning. GEB primarily concentrates on starting up new businesses and assisting those that already exist. So, whether you are a current business owner or an aspiring one, GEB has something for you.
Startups may learn a lot from the Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, which offers a welcoming environment where participants from various backgrounds can develop, invent, collaborate, and compete. Additionally, the Bootcamp offers a venue for aspiring entrepreneurs to present their ideas and receive helpful criticism. Additionally, GEB links business owners with top-notch mentors who can advise and support them as they launch new ventures.
- Full Scholarships to Study MBA at Swiss School of Management in Italy or Spain (15,000 Euro Scholarships)
- USD $1,000 Cash Prize
- Free Entry to 10th Bootcamp in California
- 3 Months Free Mentorship
- Opportunity to get connected with Accelerator, Incubation Centre and Venture Capital
- Seed Funding Opportunities
Why you cannot miss 9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp?
- 200+ participants from 40 different countries
- Connecting to accelerators and incubators
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world
- Being a part of GEBx and sharing entrepreneurial journey
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas
- Teamwork experience
- Opportunity for Collaboration and Cultural Exchange
- Grow your global network
- Partnership opportunity with different startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture Company
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in the Franchise
- Participants will get full and partial scholarships during the early bird registration.
GEB is an entrepreneurship event that invites individuals from all over the globe. Moreover, the candidates participating in the GEB can be:
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world;
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English;
- GEB believes that innovation, ideas, and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background. Hence, candidates do not necessarily need to have a specific educational background.
For more information, visit 9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp.
For More Details, News.Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES