For the (ISC)2 Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarship 2023, applications are now being accepted.
The fellowship intends to encourage women to enter the rapidly expanding information security industry. The Center for Cyber Security and Education oversees the (ISC)2 Women’s Scholarships.
A non-profit organization called The Center for Cyber Safety and Education, formerly known as (ISC)2 Foundation, is committed to making the internet a safer environment for everyone. The center lowers obstacles to exposure to and admission into the cyber profession and offers chances for those who need it most to gain from (ISC)2’s dedication to the industry.
Ten scholarships at most will be given out. The range of each scholarship grant is from $1,000 to $5,000.
2023 (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Scholarship for Women: Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be a woman pursuing or planning to pursue a degree in Fall 2023 with a focus on cybersecurity, information assurance or a similar field.
- Must be pursuing an associate, undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate degree in 2023.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous grade based on a similar scale).
- You can be a citizen of any country (US citizenship is not required).
- Can be on campus or online.
- Can be present full time or part time.
- Can be present in the US or internationally.
- You do not need to be currently enrolled; however, no prizes will be awarded until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
Applicants are scored by members of (ISC)² and scholarship sponsors (if applicable). Scoring is based on three categories:
- Financial need
How to apply
HI THERE: Are you looking for a WhatsApp TV where you can find great memes, funny videos and trending cores, even with different opportunities with cash prizes? Then look no further. LOPTV is here to bring you this top rated content. BECOME LOP TV now.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Unofficial transcripts from your current (or most recent) educational institution. If awarded; no money will be disbursed until official transcripts are received.
- One letter of recommendation outlining the following:
- How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
- What skills or abilities does the applicant have that will support him/her in obtaining a degree?
- What other information about the applicant should be taken into account?
- NOTE: Academic references are preferred; however, you can submit a professional reference letter addressing the above points.
- Resume/CV – Up to 3 pages. Do not include links to publications.
- Essay questions to be completed with the application:
- Tell them why you should be chosen to receive this cybersecurity scholarship for women and what sets you apart from your peers?
- Describe why you need the scholarship.
- Describe your personal and educational background.
- What – or who – inspired you to pursue a career in cybersecurity? What makes you a candidate for success in information security and what are your goals for your professional career.
- When you graduate and secure a career in the industry, what steps can you take to “pay it forward” by supporting other women (currently in college, recent graduates, mid-career) who are new to the field?
- Describe any cybersecurity contributions, ie volunteering, articles, etc., and any other hobbies or extracurricular activities and what they mean to you. (Do not add links to articles)
For more information visit (ISC)² Cybersecurity Scholarship for Women.
The application deadline is February 28, 2023